2. I kissed a senior boy under the mistletoe when I was a freshman. It was my first kiss.
3. I’m a foster mom (and I love it). I’ve mothered 9 children, though most don’t live with me anymore.
4. I was friends with a man later killed by the CIA (true, I promise)
5. I worked for nearly a decade as a dietitian at Children’s Hospital Los Angeles.
6. I’ve always been politically active. In 1984, I refused to go to bed until the election for President was decided.
7. I have a lot of pets. We are one bunny away from being a petting zoo.
8. I can’t grow plants. Indoor, outdoor, annual, perennial – I’ve killed them all.
9. I met my husband on an LDS dating site.
10. Like Lannie in Hermana, my mission was interrupted by a natural disaster (a hurricane).