(Sanity Falls, #2)
Publication date: June 9th 2023
Genres: Adult, Paranormal, Romance
Falling for the monster she just friend zoned would be problematic…right?
Roxie Rowe will never be a victim. Not again, anyway.
She totally could’ve handled the handsy Orc who grabbed her outside the Monster Match event.
But she didn’t have to because he showed up.
Her hero was Riordan Merrick, a 7’-tall, red-skinned, horned demon from a hell dimension. But that’s not the weird part.
See, he insists she’s his fated mate.
Even if she did believe in fate (she doesn’t), and even if Riordan wasn’t smokin ’hot (he is), her romantic history taught her relationships aren’t for her.
But when accidents start happening around her at an alarming rate, Roxie realizes she might need a little help from her wannabe monster mate.
And the more time she spends with him in forced proximity, the harder it gets to remember why she’s anti commitment.
So, how’s a girl supposed to hang on to her heart when all she really wants to do is hold onto the demon who keeps trying to steal it?
Isabel Jordan writes because it’s the only profession that allows her to express her natural sarcasm and not be fired. She is a paranormal and contemporary romance author. Isabel lives in the U.S. with her husband, her son, a neurotic Shepherd mix, and a ginormous Great Dane mix named Jerkface. (Don’t feel bad for Jerkface. He really is a jerk.)
Now that the normal stuff is out of the way, here’s some weird-but-true facts that would never come up in polite conversation. Isabel Jordan:
1. Is terrified of butterflies (don’t judge…it’s a real phobia called lepidopterophobia)
2. Is a lover of all things ironic (hence the butterfly on the original cover of Semi-Charmed)
3. Is obsessed with Supernatural, Game of Thrones, and Dog Whisperer.
4. Hates coffee. Drinks a Diet Mountain Dew every morning.
5. Will argue to the death that Pretty in Pink ended all wrong. (Seriously, she ends up with the guy who was embarrassed to be seen with her and not the nice guy who loved her all along? That would never fly in the world of romance novels.)
6. Would eat Mexican food every day, if given the choice.
7. Reads two books a week in varied genres.
8. Refers to her Kindle as “the precious”.
9. Thinks puppy breath is one of the best smells in the world.
10. Is a social media idgit. (Her husband had to explain to her what the point of Twitter was. She’s still a little fuzzy on what Instagram and Pinterest do.)
11. Kicks ass at Six Degrees of Kevin Bacon.
12. Stole her tagline idea from her son. Her tagline idea was, “Never wrong, not quite right.” She liked her son’s idea better.
13. Breaks one vacuum cleaner a year because she ignores standard maintenance procedures (Really, you’re supposed to empty the canister every time you vacuum? Does that seem excessive to anyone else?)
14. Is still mad at the WB network for cancelling Angel in 2004.
15. Can’t find her way from her bed to her bathroom without her glasses, but refused eye surgery, even when someone else offered to pay. (They lost her at “eye flap”. Seriously, look it up. Scary stuff.)
a Rafflecopter giveaway