Author: Ashley A. Quinn
Narrator: Jenn Lee
Length: 9 hours and minutes
Series: The Broken Bow, Book 1
Producer: Audiobook Empire
Publisher: Ashley Admire
Released: December 20, 2021
Genre: Romantic Mystery; Suspense
Will a threat to London’s life lead her to love? London Scott’s routine, boring life gets a jolt when her niece discovers a woman’s body while out hiking with her boyfriend. It’s just her luck, though, that it’s Sebastian Archer who investigates the murder. Having known the man since childhood, she’s always been the annoying tagalong. Even though she finds him drop-dead sexy, that’s a ship that can never sail now that she’s guardian to her niece and his goddaughter. Two years ago, Seb moved home to take the position as local sheriff, ready for a slower pace and to be closer to his family. That included his best friend’s sister, London. The beautiful innkeeper had held his heart since they were young, but the timing never felt right to start something. When a serial killer murders a woman in his jurisdiction who bears a striking resemblance to London, Seb realizes he could lose her before they ever get a chance. Will London’s reluctance to date the handsome sheriff deliver her into the hands of a psychopath?
Wildfire, Book 2 of The Broken Bow series, is coming soon!
Sign up for Audiobook Empire’s Review Guild to receive an Advanced Listening Copy: NEWSLETTER ⎮ FACEBOOK
When not writing, you can usually find me with my nose stuck in a book or watching some terrible disaster movie on SyFy. I also love baseball, crafting, and cooking. I live in Ohio with my husband, two kids, three cats, and one very wild shepherd mix. Life is busy and I wouldn’t have it any other way. At Audiobook Empire, audio reigns supreme, narrators are hailed as heroes, and headphones are worn with pride. Marrying pomp and circumstance with quality you can count on, Audiobook Empire is a full-service production house that produces and promotes audiobooks with gusto. Give your audiobook the imperial treatment by producing it with Audiobook Empire.
Author Ashley A. Quinn’s Top 10 Literary Inspirations
- Charlotte Brontë – My absolute all-time favorite book is Jane Eyre.
- Jane Austen – Pride and Prejudice comes in a close second to Jane Eyre.
- Laura Griffin – Her Tracers series set me down the path to writing romantic suspense.
- Janie Crouch – I love her Omega Sector series.
- Melinda Leigh
- Kendra Elliot
- Tess Gerritsen
- James Rollins – He and Dan Brown both inspire me to find the twists you don’t see coming.
- Dan Brown
- Beverly Barton
- Name: Sebastian Lee Archer
- Height: 6’5”
- Hair color: Dark brown
- Eye color: Brown
- Build: Muscular, but not overly so. Think swimmer’s build.
- Occupation: Sheriff of Boone County, Colorado. Former FBI agent.
- Favorite food: London’s scones and bacon.
- Favorite color: Green
- Name: London Elizabeth Scott
- Height: 5’10”
- Hair color: Strawberry blonde, leaning towards red.
- Eye color: Blue
- Build: Athletic, but not overly muscular.
- Occupation: Owner of The Lilac Inn Bed & Breakfast.
- Favorite food: Breakfast burritos
- Favorite color: Lavender
- “The Boche” from the 1917 movie soundtrack
- “Run to You” by Pentatonix
- “Coffee in Bed” by Pentatonix
- “Avalanche” by James Arthur
- “Biblical” by Calum Scott
- “I Don’t Care” by 2Cellos
- “Love Me Like You Do” by Ellie Goulding
- “I Choose You” by Sara Bareilles
- “Engländer” from the 1917 movie soundtrack
- “A Thousand Years” by Christina Perri
View the full tour schedule here!
Plugging you into the audio community since 2016.
Sign up as a tour host here.